SQlab 611 Active Mountain Bike
For Road & Mountain Bikes. Adjusts according to body weight!
The saddles dampened lateral tilt allows it to follow the biomechanical movement of the pelvis on each pedal stroke. This results in a decrease of pressure on the sitbones and a mobilization of the spinal discs.
The lowered saddle nose of SQlabs step saddle design, was developed by SQlabs head of R&D Dr. Stefan Staudte (Urologist & Extrembiker) to distribute the bodyweight by medical view points.
- Range of use: Race
- Saddle width (effec. usable): 13cm 14cm 15cm
- Length: 302mm
- Weight: 289g 295g 304g
- Hardness (SQShore): 60 60 60
- Discharge (perineal pain): 60% 70% 75%
- Rails: TiTube Alloy
- Cushion: K18
- Upholstery: Marathon Foam
- Elastomere (exchangeable): soft, medium, hard
- Active: yes